During a special episode launched on International Women’s Day, IMPA’s Head of Sustainability and Programme Management Jasmine Schestak is joined in the IMPA Virtual Studio by four of the wonderful women leading several of our Association’s initiatives. Featuring an introduction with the well-known diversity champion and fellow podcaster Lena Göthberg, this episode will bring women’s rights and empowerment in the public debate and shed light on the adventures of five great women in shipping who are not afraid to rock the boat and change the status quo. You will hear more about their professional journeys, as well as their crucial involvement with IMPA, IMPA ACT or IMPA SAVE.
MEET OUR HOST AND GUESTS:
- Jasmine Schestak, IMPA Head of Sustainability and Programme Management (Host)
- Lena Göthberg, Executive Producer of the Shipping Podcast, Founder of GIGS by Lena G
- Susan Koefoed, IMPA Chair and CEO, Fleet Director at Weco Shipping
- Dorthe Mejlvang, IMPA SAVE Council Member, Senior Category Manager at Maersk Group.
- Anel Medina, IMPA ACT Working Group Member, Purchase Manager at Lauritzen Kosan;
- Laila Hansen, IMPA ACT Working Group Member, CSR Manager at Incentra.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
- IMPA Membership: www.impa.net/membership
- IMPA SAVE Project Page: http://www.impasave.org/plastics
- IMPA ACT: http://www.impa-act.org
- Shipping Podcast: https://shippingpodcast.com/
- Women’s International Shipping & Trading Association (WISTA): https://wistainternational.com/
- WISTA International Pledge for Inclusion of Women in the Shipping Industry: https://wistainternational.com/pledge/